SKU GB-ANTHOL does not exist.
A Journey Through Time in Verse and Rhyme
Poems collected by Heather Thomas
$37.50Add a review
If you order this item it will be shipped in 1-2 weeks.
A Journey through Time is a resource book to treasure, an invaluable collection of poetry for use by teachers at every stage of elementary school. The poems are arranged by age group from 6 to 14 and support the subject matter of lessons, from botany and physics to history and astronomy, and, of course, English. Works by Shakespeare, Blake, Wordsworth, Browning appear along with the refreshingly unfamiliar. Also included are meditative verses for teachers. It is wonderful to see A Journey through Time beautifully hardbound at long last - and a joy to see it back in print.
Colloquium on World History
Symptomatology and Shifts in the Evolution of Consciousness
AWSNA High School Research Project
$24.00Add a review
With the goal of exploring a symptomatological approach to teaching World History in Waldorf high schools, eight members of the Waldorf High School Research project gathered to present papers and discuss viewpoints, approaches and ideas. The results of this meeting held in March of 2000 are presented in this books and offer much food for thought and inspiration for teaching.
- Waldorf High School Research Project - Descriptin and Mission Statement
- Introduction to Teaching History in a Waldorf High School
- Introduction to the Colloquium on World History
- The Symptomatological Approach in the Teaching of History
- Four Goals of the Colloquium
- The Role of Humanities in Waldorf High Schools: Thoughts from Colloquium Members
- Teaching Ancient History in the Tenth Grade: Exploring Egypt through Symptoms: A Vignette - Eric Philpott
- thoughts by the Participants Following the Presentation on Ancient History
- Jan Hus: A Vignette - Eric Philpott
- What is Modern? - Karl Fredrickson
- The Printing Press as Symptom of Change of Relationship between the Individual and Outer Authority: A Vignette - Betty Staley
- A Conversation about the Consciousness Soul and the History of Reading
- A Conversation on the Teacher's Role Concerning Contemporary Issues
- The Middle Ages and the Advent of the New Mysteries: Medieval English - John Wulsin
- Thoughts about Symptoms and Examples: Karl Fredrickson
- Thoughts and Symptoms: Anne Greer
- Symptoms: David Sloan, John Wulsin, Betty Staley, Douglas Gerwin
- History by Eugen Kolisko
- What Is History About? by A. C. Harwood
- History Bibliography
The Spirit in Human Evolution
$22.00Add a review
Martyn Rawson, seasoned Waldorf teacher and biologist, takes the reader on a journey into modern anthropological thinking from the perspective of a spiritual scientist.
- Self-knowledge, Truth, and Goodness
- Contextual Thinking Versus Reductionist Thinking
- Anthroposophical Anthropology and the Developing Human Being
- First Steps
- Lucy, Flatface, and Friends
- Working Man