NOTE: Imperfect copies currently discounted on the clearance page.
Over 100 pages highlighting what research and common sense say about study skills, learning styles and much more. This is really a wonderful handbook on everything that goes into successful study, and how adults can help our students achieve this goal.
Topics covered are:
- Waldorf social/emotional skills curriculum chart
- Creating a study environment
- Personal individual learning styles – hemispheric dominence other learning styles determining you individual learning style Gregorc Learning Style Delineator the mismatch line
- Listening skills
- Developing concentration
- Time management
- Reading understanding our eyes and vision hand pacing technique sustained silent reading program reading rate survey of reading strategies S3QR reading system summary of reaading steps vocabulary: a daily effort reading poetry reading mathematics and science how to read science
- Math skills
- Ten barricades to successful study
- Notetaking the Cornell system the mind mapping system
- Test taking strategies
- Life management stress management hints for your health
- The researcher’s evaluation
- Reading evaluation
- Students’ anecdotal evaluation
NOTE: Imperfect copies currently discounted on the clearance page (scroll down to find them).