A Sourcebook for Teachers
NOTE: Imperfect copies currently discounted on the clearance page.
Physics is Fun! is what every Waldorf class teacher or homeschooling parent has surely dreamt of: namely a reliable, detailed, and beautifully produced resource guide for teaching physics in grades six, seven, and eight, complete with professional illustrations, bibliography, materials lists, and sources for equipment and supplies. Roberto Trostli has given us more than a comprehensive compilation of demonstrations for the teacher and activities for the student. He has succeeded in bringing the many suggestions originally given by Rudolf Steiner concerning science teaching together with his own ample experience of teaching physics to the upper grades. Although his focus is on teaching in the classroom, virtually every demonstration and teaching approach can easily be modified to homeschooling.
- The Purpose of Physics Teachings
- Methods in Physics Teaching
- The Practical Aspects of Physics Teaching
- Preparation and Materials for Physics Teaching
- The Physics Curriculum in Grades 6, 7 and 8
- The Task of the Teacher
- The Study of Physics in Sixth Grade
- The Study of Physics in the Seventh Grade
- The Study of Physics in the Eighth Grade
- Fluid Mechanics
- Materials for Physics Teaching
- Sources for Science Equipment and Supplies
NOTE: Imperfect copies currently discounted on the clearance page (scroll down to find them).