An Introduction to His Spiritual Worldview, Anthroposophy
* * * Temporarily out of stock. More on the way!! * * *
If you order this item it will be shipped in 1-2 weeks.
In many ways, Rudolf Steiner is the forgotten genius of recent times. A powerful thinker, who developed an intricate spiritual philosophy based on his ability to research and perceive spiritual dimensions, Steiner is perhaps best known today for his legacy to education, medicine and agriculture. But behind these practical manifestations of his ideas lies a profound teaching, which he termed a science of spirit, or anthroposophy. In these wonderfully succinct summaries of Steiner’s thought, Roy Wilkinson introduces us to aspects of this spiritual philosophy.
The twelve chapters discuss:
- Rudolf Steiner, herald of a new age reincarnation and karma
- The spiritual nature of the human being
- The development of human consciousness
- World and human evolution
- Relationships between the living and the dead
- Forces of evil
- A modern path of initiation
- Life between death and rebirth
- The spiritual hierarchies
- Philosophical approach to the spirit
- The Christ’s mission