A Phenomenological Approach
Proceedings of a Colloquium of Waldorf Teachers
- The Current Situation in NA W Schools
- The Current Situations in NA Public Schools
- What Does Rudolf Steiner Say About Teaching Grammar?
- What’s Wrong with What We’re Already Doing?
- The Linguisitic Revolution and the Teaching of Grammar Mythrules
- “Correcting” Student Errors
- What’s Useful in the New Approach to Grammar?
- What is Standard English?
- What Might Work in a WHS
- Meg Gorman: Bringing Traditional Grammar to Life
- Wendy Bruneau: Using Image Grammar in the Classroom
- Jason Gross: Seeing Grammar
- Jason Gross: Serious Fun with Commas
- Patrice Pinette: Grammar and Poetry
- Jane Wulsin: “Study of Man”
Between two modest covers you’ll find both food for thought and examples to be emulated. This was truly a colloquium where minds met and understand and purpose developed. Anyone engaged in teaching English grammar will find many years of resources in The Power of Grammar, whether that teaching is in a classroom or a home. The Power of Grammar is a powerhouse in and of itself.
Very highly recommended.