A Full Year of Algebra
Andrew Starzynski and Jamie York
* * * Temporarily out of stock. More on the way!! * * *
If you order this item it will be shipped in 1-2 weeks.
This Teacher’s Edition of the 9th Grade Math Workbook is an all-in-one book for the teacher and contains:
- Thoughts on Teaching Waldorf Math in 9th Grade
- Commentary on each of the units in the 9th Grade Student Workbook
- The units from the 9th Grade Student Workbook
- The Answer Key for the 9th Grade Workbook
In middle school, the students are introduced to some basic algebra concepts. Now, in ninth grade, they are ready for a full year of algebra studies. This important year of math forms the foundation for all future mathematics study — after all, algebra is the “language of mathematics.” There is a good deal of challenging work and learning to be done!
The units covered in this workbook are:
- Algebra Basics
- Exponents and Polynomials
- Word Problems
- Midyear Review
- Fractions and Square Roots
- The Quadratic Formula
- Possibility and Probability
- Making Math Meaningful: A High School Math Set
- A Source Book for Teaching High School Math
- A 9th Grade Student’s Workbook
- Answer Key for Our 9th Grade Workbook
- Fun with Puzzles, Games and More! for 4th through 12th grade
194 pages, 7″ x 9″, 2015.