The Spring 2013 issue seems to me to gather in many different ways thoughts about Early Childhood Education in general, and Healing Education in specific. There’s much ‘grist for the mill’ here that I think we can all find enlivening, thought provoking, and inspiring.
- President’s Message, John Green
- Long Day’s Journey into Unfolding Capability: Early Childhood Opportunities
- Announcements: The Second International Extra Lesson conference (IELC)
- Observation Opportunities at Snack Time
- Eurythmy for the Young Child – A Glimpse
- Is Pentatonic Music Still Relevant in the Waldorf Curriculum?
- Interview with Mary Jo Oresti