Full-color photographs and step-by-step instructions throughout
Completely charming and inviting!
Invite yourself and every child you know or teach into a playful world that delights at every turn! Making Peg Dolls joyously shows how to easily make simple, lovable toys for children that can also be used as table puppets for storytelling. These little Waldorf-inspired dolls are so engaging that all of us here wanted drop everything so that we could make peg dolls and play with them.
Truly, there are worlds to be created for children (and by children age 10 and over!), just waiting for you between the pages of this wonderful book. You can see for yourself by watching this video that is just too sweet not to share:
You will find complete patterns for creating bluebirds and butterflies, flowers and fairytale figures, gnomes, winter angels, and more!
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions for children and crafters of all levels and experience
- Beautiful color illustrations and photos
- A range of over 60 designs and patterns for peg dolls
- Ideas for peg dolls as gifts and toys, for seasonal nature tables or fairs
- An inspiring section on storytelling with peg dolls
You can find peg dolls like those used in the book from our friends a www.achildsdream.com