101 Healing Stories for Children
Susan Perrow passionately believes that “stories know the way.” Working with imaginative journeys and the mystery and magic of metaphor, she has developed the art of therapeutic storytelling for challenging behavior in children and difficult situations. She offers a tried-and-tested method for creating a unique story for a child to help resolve issues and build emotional resilience and character.
This treasury of 101 new healing stories address a range of issues – from unruly behavior to grieving, anxiety, lack of confidence, bullying, teasing, nightmares, intolerance, inappropriate talk, toileting, bed-wetting and much more. The stories also have the potential for nurturing positive values.
- Create your own therapeutic stories, using handy tips, exercises and methods such as the “metaphor, journey, and resolution framework.”
- Therapeutic Storytelling includes suitable behavior stories for children aged 3 to 10 years old;
- how to use of healing stories for global and national challenging situations;
- how to develop storytelling skills using useful tips and anecdotes;
- as well as modern and traditional wisdom tales from around the world.