Association for a Healing Education
This issue is filled with perspectives from members and friends on an extremely essential topic: What are the guiding principles when employing various methods and therapies to lessen a child’s hindrances?
- President’s Message
- Multidisciplinary Approach for Movement Programs – Mary Jo Oresti, MA
- Suggestions for “Outside” Interventions – Ingun Schneider
- Reflections on Sharing a Space with a Non-Extra Lesson Therapist – Beth Down
- Extra Lesson and Therapeutic Eurythmy – Rachel Ross, M.Ed.
- Extra Lesson and Chirophonetics: A Meaningful Combination – Maria Eugenia Obniski
- Therapeutic Singing – Diane Barnes
- Look for the Silver Lining – Sue Martin