NOTE: Imperfect copies currently discounted on the clearance page.
The Fall 2011 issue includes a few themes that AHE writers fell are important for supporting a healthier, more balanced life in body, soul and spirit, with an focus surrounding the value of sound nutrition.
- President’s Message – Mary Jo Oresti
- The Importance of Nutrition for Educational Support – Mary Spalding and Cynthia Trevillion
- Nutrition, Healing and Life Style for the Teachers and the Ones They Love – A brief summary of a conversation between Mary Jo Oresti and Ross Rentea, MD
- New Board Member, Betty Jane Enno, BS, RMT, CYT
- Stories for Change – the Gift of the Pedagogical Story
- Announcements and Reports
- The Nourishment of Sleep – Betty Jane Boda-Enno
- Book Review: Imbalances of Children on the Autism Spectrum: Making Sense of Symptoms to Determine Therapeutic Gestures
NOTE: Imperfect copies currently discounted on the clearance page (scroll down to find them).