This issue focuses on therapeutic approaches as practiced successfully with a student with autism, ways of communicating with students such that they experience your warmth, form drawing sequences for remedial development, and creating programs to address complex student needs.
- President’s Message – Mary Jo Oresti
- Mending the Rainbow Bridge
- Recommendations for Complex Program Planning – Sir Balázs Tarnai, Ph.D
- Continuing the Developmental Drawing Sequence – Symmetry – Mary Jo Oresti
- Announcements and Reports