The Gateways Series Four
Compiled from the workof the WECAN Mentoring Task Force
When I first saw the title of this book, I confess I expected some fairly dry essays as its content. I am delighted to report that the articles it contains are warm, lively, beautifully and deeply considered and come from a rich selection of those who have mentored in many different settings. In short, if mentoring is something you or your school is ready to explore, you couldn’t find a better guide than this one.
- Self-Education as the Basis for the Art of Mentoring
- The Role of Mentoring Early Childhood Teachers and Caregivers: Context and Purpose
- Laying the Bass for the Mentoring Visit
- The Essentials of Waldorf Early Childhood Education
- The Mentoring Observation: What Do We Look For?
- The Art of Fruitful conversation
- Pearls of Wisdom: The Role of Advice in Mentoring
Accountability: Written Records
Meeting at the Eye of the Needle: Mentoring on the Path of Adult Learning