NOTE: Imperfect copies currently discounted on the clearance page.
Focus on Working with Children:
- A Visit to RIE (Resources for Infant Educarers) – Susan Weber and Rena Osmer
- An Interview with Helle Heckmann at Nokken – Roberta Ducharme
- The Children’s Oasis – Christiane Maria von Königslöw
- Stirring the Bubbling Pot – Leanne Moraes
- A Play, The King of the Waves – Jannah Walker
- A Winter Hand Gesture Game – Paulene Hanna
- From the Children: “You know, we are like gold.”
- Threshold Experiences of Children and Adults – Helmut von Kügelgen
- The Practice of Child Observation – Heiner Priess
- Waldorf Education in Vietnam: A Beginning – Thanh Cherry
- Waldorf Initiatives for Young Children in South Africa – Truus Gerats
- Helping Initiatives Around the World
- Book Reviews
NOTE: Imperfect copies currently discounted on the clearance page (scroll down to find them).