The Young Child and the Spiritual World
Part of the Gateways Series
* * * Temporarily out of stock. More on the way!! * * *
If you order this item it will be shipped in 1-2 weeks.
Working with the Angels is clearly the result of intense, deep, sustained love: the love of each article’s author for children and the world; the love of those responsible for publishing each article in its turn over the years; the love of the current editors in gathering all these remarkable insights and experiences together in one place; and, of course, the love of the angels for us.
This is a collection that is almost palpably alive with love and with love’s possibilities. And with that, I’m going to let the contents speak for themselves:
Working with the Angels
- Working with the Angels, Archangels and Archai – Helmut von Kügelgen
- Conversation about Angels and Human Beings – Helmut von Kügelgen
- Finding a Connection to the World of the Angels – Helmut von Kügelgen
- The Meaning of Angels in Education and Self-Education – Michaela Glöckler, M.D.
The Destiny of the Child in Our Times
- Working with the Karma of the Young Child – Margaret Meyerkort
- Walking and the Incarnation of Destiny – Joan Almon
- Continuing the Work of the Hierarchies – Werner Glas
- Early Childhood and the Consciousness Soul – Joan Almon
- Threshold Experiences of Children and Adults – Helmut von Kügelgen
- Religion of the Young Child – Elizabeth Moore-Haas
The Gateway of Birth – the Sistine Madonna
- Raphael’s Sistine Madonna – Is It Approriate in the Kindergarten? – René Querido
- The Sistine Madonna in the Waldorf Kindergarten – Joan Almon
- The Sistine Madonna – Symbol of the Eternal in Humanity – Rudolf Steiner
The Gateway of Death – Working with Death in the Kindergarten
- After-Death Care in the Home – Beth Knox
- Helping Children in a Time of Trouble – Nancy Foster
- Helping Our Children and Loved Ones at the Threshold of Death – Nancy Jewel Poer
- A Festival for a Threshold Crossing – Patricia Owens
- Birth into the spiritual World – Nancy Blanning
- A Story for Mia – Louise de Forest
- Grandma’s Dream – Sheila Rubin
- For Anastasia and Her Dear Grandmother – Cynthia Aldinger
The Inner Path
- Self-Development as a Basis for the Relationship Between the Child and the Adult – Michaela Glöckler, M.D.
- Through the Eye of the Needle – Felicitas Vogt
- The Path of Inner Schooling – Jorgen Smit
- The Spiritual Foundations of Waldorf Education – Michaela Glöckler, M.D.
Compiled from articles published in the Newsletter of the Waldorf Early Childhood Association