A Program of a Waldorf Grade School Teacher
Eric K. Fairman
* * * Temporarily out of stock. More on the way!! * * *
If you order this item it will be shipped in 1-2 weeks.
Please see the blurb for Volume 1: Grade 1 for my very enthusiastic review of Eric Fairman’s terrific work!
The Contents of Vol. 7 – Grade 7 are:
- Introduction – The Thirteen Year Old; Geometry – Ancient Greece, Thales, Pythagoras, Secrets of the Brotherhood, Measure of Gold;
- Chemistry – Introduction, Alchemy to Chemistry, Combustion, Acids and Bases, Salts, Aqua Vitae, The Four Elements, Additional Combustion Experiments;
- Physiology – The Miracle of Life, Reproductive System, Respiratory System, Circulatory System, Nerve/Sense System, Metabolic System, Drugs and Addictions;
- Physics – Introduction, Acoustics, Optics, Heat, Electricity, Mechanics, Equipment Required;
- Verse and poems;
- Children’s Reading List;
- The Morse Code;
- Physiology Assessment;
- Physics Assessment.