A Program of a Waldorf Grade School Teacher
Eric K. Fairman
* * * Temporarily out of stock. More on the way!! * * *
If you order this item it will be shipped in 1-2 weeks.
Please see the blurb for Volume 1: Grade 1 for my very enthusiastic review of Eric Fairman’s terrific work!
The Contents of Vol. 5: Grade 5 are:
- Introduction and Acknowledgments,
- Ancient Mythologies: Australian Aboriginal Creation Legend, Ancient Mythologies: Which Stories to Tell?, Ancient Mythologies: Greek Olympics;
- Botany – the Lily and the Rose, Botany: Plant and Human Being, Botany: The Four Kingdoms of Nature, Botany: The Form of the Plant, Botany: Roots, Stalks, Leaves, Botany: Photosynthesis, Botany: Pollination and Fruits, Botany: Hidden Wonders, Botany: Australian Aboriginal Flower Legend;
- Mathematics: Measurement – a short history, The Decimal System, Using Division to Change Fractions, Decimals and the Four Processes, Use of Decimals in Graphs, Pie charts; Geometry;
- Poems and Verses;
- Children’s Reading List;
- Annual Lesson Schedule