A Path of Discovery Book
A compilation of mathematic resources taken from A Path of Discovery - Grades 1-8. Revised and with additional material.
Eric Fairman’s Mathematic Resource offers a beautiful, wonderfully useful overview of the mathematics curriculum for the entire 8 grades. Now, in one volume, you can see not only what to teach in any given grade, but where that teaching is headed and/or how the foundation for it has been laid. This will be of enormous help to homeschoolers and class teachers alike – assessing a student’s level and finding ways to augment their studies will become much, much easier.
A Steiner-Waldorf Mathematic Resource also contains new material as well as revisions of past publications.
- Grade 1 – Introduction to Numbers and the Four Processes
- Grade 2 – Shapes, Number Patterns and Skills
- Grade 3 – Measurement
- Grade 4 – Review and Fractions
- Grade 5 – Decimals and Fractions
- Grade 6 – Geometry and Business Math
- Grade 7 – Geometry, Geometric Proofs, Logarithmic patterns
- Grade 8 – Platonic Solids
- Appendix: Fraction Dominoes for Grade Four