In this little booklet are six fairy tales, created by a master Waldorf teacher for her first graders. Each is a story that is “just right” and most worthy of warm regard with which this collection is held in Waldorf circles. A lovely way to guide a child toward new adventures in learning.
- The Little Prince and the Sun (First Day Story)
- The Little Prince at School (Second Week)
- The Proud Prince
- The Secret and Magic Name of the King
- The Queen Who Lost Things
- The Little Boy and the Four Elements (Number Story)