For use with 10 - 12 year olds Grades 4-7
Linda E Knodle
Coming of Age Curriculum Series
Lessons in Support of the Inner and Outer Changes in Puberty and Adolescence
We are happy to be able to offer Linda Knodle’s newest editions of her original Human Fertility curriculum. She has now created two separate curriculum guides to better support the needs of different adolescent age groups.
In this first volume, offered in support of students in grades 4-7, Linda guides teachers, parents and community leaders through a detailed curriculum offerings designed to create a warm understanding of the physical and emotional changes the students are experience. Further, Linda helps adults weave a welcoming community around these teenagers.
This is truly a heartfelt work which has already graced the lives of hundreds of adolescents and the adults who care for them.
Part One: Preparation for the Course
- Sample Rotation for Middle School Blocks of Study
- Daily Main Lesson (Sample)
- Elements of the Lesson
- Preparation: Before Classroom Work
- Preparing Yourself
- Preparing the Faculty Letter for Faculty or Adult Community
- Preparing for Parents Letter for Parents
- Preview Questions for Interviews
- Preparing for the Students Details of the Day
- Spelling List
- Resources for Teachers and Parents Resources for Students
Part Two: Lesson Plans
Part Three: Supplements