Get a FREE book from selected titles with your purchase of $50 or more while supplies last!
- Do your shopping and make sure your cart has $50 of books in it
- Come back to this page and add one of these books to your cart
- On the shopping cart, at the bottom right, click “Sale Code: or Gift Certificate?”
- In the “Sale Code” field, put FREEBOOK and press “Recalculate”
- Check out! (You can also keep shopping if you wish).
Confessions of a Waldorf Parent
It's hard to know which is better about this little booklet - the laughter it produces or the warm I've-been-there-too recalling of the developmental stages of "Waldorf Parenthood." You can follow the author (between your outbursts of laughter) as she searches out ... read more
Catching the Spirit of German in the Waldorf High School
A Waldorf foreign language teacher shares some of the projects and presentations done by the high school students in his German class and goes on to consider some of the fundamental questions and concerns of foreign language teaching in a Waldorf school, particularly German.... read more
Comments on the Building of a Waldorf School
An excellent discussion of how architecture can help support the goals of Waldorf education... read more
Dance as Movement History
Spacial Dynamics of Social Dance for the High School
One of a series of research papers, Dance as Movement History offers both a spiritual/historical consideration of dance as well as a cogent discussion of the place of dance as part of the curriculum of a Waldorf high school. ... read more